Ensuring that your roof is protecting your home at all times is crucial to any homeowner. We have put together a small list of ways that your roof can be damaged:
- Pest Problems – You may think that pests will stay inside your home, but they can also damage your roof. Critters like termites can make holes in your roofing, cause structural damage that will cause your roof to collapse, and create cracks that will lead to leaks and ceiling damage.
- Wind Storms – Winter is right around the corner, which means you may have to deal with wind storms. Strong winds can remove shingles that are not secured, as well as send debris crashing into your roof. If you notice loose shingles, it is essential that you speak with an expert about roofing repairs.
- Time – It is always important to know about the age of your roof. Most shingle roofs will last about 25 years before they need to be replaced. As roofs age, issues like missing shingles and leaks can lead to significant problems.
Take care of your property when you work with the team at A1 Contracting. Our business is known for providing exterior remodeling in Denver, CO, including roofing repairs, gutter assistance, and siding installation.
Taking care of the roof of your home or business means always paying attention to details. One of those details is the status of your roof. Here are three reasons why you should consider investing in roof repair services:
- Your Roof is Old – How old is your roof? If you have a shingle roof that it is more than 20 years old, then you should consider having it replaced or repaired. It all depends on what materials were used to build your roof. Alternately, a tile roof will last as long as 80 years.
- Shingles are Missing – You should take some time to look at your roof and see if it is missing any shingles. If you notice any missing, it is vital that you have it repaired as soon as possible. This could be a significant problem when a storm is happening and may cause a lot of damage to your home.
- You See a Light in the Attic – When you start to notice small points of light in your attic, it is time to contact a roofing specialist to take care of the problem. You should check the areas below these lights for wet spots. If they are wet, then you have a problem.
The team at A1 Contracting is ready to assist you today. You can call us for emergency roof repairs in Denver, CO, as well as standard installation services.
Invest in your home when you come to A1 Contracting for roofing, siding, and gutter installation services. Whether you are seeking residential roof repair services in Denver, CO, or are interested in commercial roofing services in the surrounding communities, our team is ready to provide you with exceptional services that are sure to make your home or business look excellent.
For more than 55 years, our business has been making sure that people throughout Denver have access to quality siding, gutter, and roofing services. We have worked with on a wide array of properties, including local retail businesses, churches, apartments, and condominium buildings. We understand that having work done on your roof can be intimidating, so we make sure that the entire process is as straightforward as possible. No one needs any drama from their home exterior contractor. For your peace of mind, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Our qualified, experienced crew is ready to come to your location and provide you with exceptional roofing, gutter, and siding services. All you have to do is give us a call at (303) 503-2576 and we will come out to your location for a consultation and free estimate for your project.